- Company: KPMG AG
- Position: Director
- Remit/main activity: Audit FS (Asset Management) / responsible for “Asset Management” Professional Practice Department at KPMG
- Highest educational qualification: state-certified auditor
- Years of professional experience: 15
- Place of work: Zurich
- No. of employees at place of work: Approx. 1'500
What makes my work exciting?
- Interaction with clients, employees, society and supervisory authorities
- Acting as a link between stakeholders
- Variety of the work
- Creating value-added in a constantly changing environment (technical tools, regulations, expectations)
Why did I enter the profession?
- Excellent opportunity to profitably contribute my theoretical know-how in practice (do-how)
- Support & role model for co-workers
- Interdisciplinary working environment
- Every day is different, variety
What challenges does my work present?
- Talent leadership
- Being at the cutting edge (standards, data & analytics tools, fintech)
- Offering tailored solutions to satisfy all expectations/requirements of various stakeholders and clients
How does my work benefit the economy?
- Reliability of information
- Establishing the audit service as a seal of approval for decision-making
- Participating in complex problem-solving process in audit and advisory
What is important to me in my client relationships?
- Technical expertise
- Sparring partnership between equals
- Tailored problem-solving
- Being viewed as the go-to person
What is currently important for my clients in our cooperation (keyword: coronavirus)?
- Competent sparring
- Dialogue on interpretation issues
- Go-to person
How has the industry changed? What are the challenges of the future?
- Smart working
- Big data / use of data analytics
- Auditor role (traditional, assurance services, consultant)
- Keeping up with the momentum of the technology age
- Continuous audit