- Company: BDO AG
- Position: Engagement Partner
- Remit / main activity:
- Planning, execution and conclusion of limited and ordinary audit mandates (Swiss Code of Obligations and Swiss GAAP FER)
- Planning and execution of special audits
- Participation in company valuations
- Tax declarations for individuals and legal entities
- Highest academic qualification: state-certified auditor, Bachelor Business Administration
- Years of professional experience: 8
- Place of work: Grenchen
- No. of employees at place of work: 20
What makes my work exciting?
- Varied activities
- a wide range of industries
- new challenges almost daily
- collaboration with various teams and clients
Why did I enter the profession?
- To be challenged and encouraged
- to gain insight into diverse companies and industries
What challenges does my work present?
You have to undergo continuous training to stay on the ball.
How does my work benefit the economy?
- Increased stakeholder trust
- identification of risks and optimisation potential
What is important to me in my client relationships?
- mutual trust
What is currently important for my clients in our cooperation (keyword: coronavirus)?
Confidence that we are there for the client and support the client as a sparring partner to the best of our ability.
How has the industry changed? What are the challenges for the future?
Digitisation in auditing, but also in the way we work together.